UHD SW-5 Switcher Series
The Atlona UHD-SW-5 Series features five-input HDMI switchers with a flexible choice of output configurations including: A single HDMI output; Dual, mirrored HDMI outputs; and HDMI plus HDBaseT™ mirrored outputs. Key features include: Auto-switching; advanced control capability; support for 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz, 4:2:0; 3D pass-through; and 10.2 Gbps bandwidth.
4K/UHD 5 Input HDMI Switcher with Two HDBaseT Inputs and Mirrored HDMI/ HDBaseT Outputs
The Atlona AT-UHD-SW-5000ED is a 5 x 1 switcher with two HDBaseT inputs, three HDMI inputs, mirrored HDMI and HDBaseT outputs, balanced audio outputs, automatic input selection, and advanced display control capability. The HDBaseT inputs match perfectly with the HDVS-200-TX modules to enable VGA and HDMI sources to be easily integrated into a system. The switcher supports 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz, 4:2:0; (10.2 Gbps). It transmits AV signals along with Ethernet, power, and control over a single cable to displays up to 328 feet (100 meters) from the switcher. Control options include automatic input selection, front-panel buttons, and compatibility with IR, RS-232, or TCP/IPbased control systems. Displays are automatically turned on and off using CEC, IP, or RS-232.
- Two, ethernet-enabled HDBaseT inputs supports two HDVS-150 or HDVS-200 Series transmitters; single category cable carries AV signals, control and power
- Mirrored, dual outputs on HDMI and HDBaseT supports dual display environments with local and extended distance 328 foot (100 meter) displays
- Ethernet-enabled HDBaseT simplifies installation, maintenance with IP controlled switcher
- IR, RS-232 and ethernet HDBaseT insertion adds internally-generated or externally-generated display control signals to the HDBaseT transmission
- EDID management and HDCP management Manages EDID communications between source and display; Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system